A perfect Fall breakfast to delight your entire family. Add in our easy salted maple butter and you’ll never look back. These are divine!
Pumpkin Chai Waffles
- 2 1/3 cups flour sub gluten free, if desired
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp chai spice
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée for a bit sweeter version, you can also use pumpkin pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients, flour through pumpkin pie spice. Whisk to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine wet ingredients, melted butter through vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk well, working to smooth out lumps.
- Spray waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add 1/3-1/2 cup batter to each section of waffle maker. Close lid and cook until lightly browned, roughly 4 minutes.
- Remove cooked waffles and repeat until all batter is used. Serve with salted maple butter and syrup.
Salted Maple Butter is the perfect addition to the Pumpkin Chai Waffles! Ingredients: 1/2 cup (8 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature (not melted) 1 Tbsp maple syrup 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp flaky salt Directions: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well combined and smooth.