Our beloved (and easy) blender pancakes are back, this time with a pumpkin twist! These are the perfect breakfast treat and are also a hit for Breakfast for Dinner!
Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Blender Pancakes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup flour or gluten free blend
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs or egg whites
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients ex chocolate chips in a blender until smooth. Mixture will be thick but should be easily scoopable. Add chocolate chips at end and pulse once or twice to blend but not further pulverize.
- Heat a griddle or large nonstick saucepan over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray or oil to ensure pancakes don’t stick. Pour pancake mixture in roughly 1/4 cup circles onto pan or griddle. Fit as many as possible at a time without overcrowding. Cook 2-3 minutes on first side. Pancake will start bubbling slightly and brown on the edges. Flip and cook 2-3 more minutes. Repeat with remaining batter until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve warm. Top with syrup and mini chocolate chips or desired toppings.
Serves 4-5 3-4 pancakes per serving