They’re back! You all LOVE our protein balls just as much as we do. So, let’s kick them into the Fall season with pumpkin and fall spices. Our protein balls are so easy and come together in minutes. Get creative with the flavors of nut butter, protein powder and chips that you use to make these for your own liking. One batch will only last a day or two in our house! With 10g of protein per ball and less than 10g of carbohydrates in each, these are a great pop of energy! Easy to double or triple and make a big batch.
Pumpkin Protein Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 Tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Use a spoon to mix well and ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed. The peanut butter and honey will help bind but if mixture is too dry, add a few teaspoons of water.
- Scoop onto baking sheet or plate lined with parchment. Note, the batter can be a bit sticky so don’t try to roll them yet.
- Once all balls are scooped, freeze for 15-30 minutes to ensure they keep their shape. Remove from freezer and gently roll into balls. Enjoy!