Its no secret that we LOVE granola. So easy to make at home and delicious! We love the versatility to use it for breakfast, as a snack, or on the go. Our “hint of fall” has the perfect blend of fall flavors without being overbearing or too sweet. Serve atop plain granola!
Hint of Fall Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Himalayan pink sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut flakes, nuts and seeds. Combine well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vanilla, maple syrup, pumpkin butter, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Pour over top of dry mixture. Use a spatula to coat well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (This is an important step so granola doesn’t brown too quickly). Spread mixture in a single layer, trying not to crowd. Split into two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Don’t overcook as granola will crisp up more as it cools.
- Sprinkle lightly with Himalayan pink salt. Cool 15 minutes.
- Serve on yogurt, with fruit or use in our banana crunch bread or banana crunch muffins.
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.