A gorgeous and delicious holiday side. Carrots are an approachable vegetable for adults and kids. We jazz them up a bit for the holidays and they are divine!
Roasted Carrots with Goat Cheese and Pomegranates
- 1 lb carrots
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Kosher salt
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Fresh sage julienned
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel carrots. If they are thick in diameter, slice in half lengthwise. Line carrots on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Whisk olive oil and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle over carrots. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake 30 minutes, flipping midway through.
- Serve carrots on platter. Drizzle with honey. Garnish with crumbled goat cheese and pomegranate seeds. Garnish with fresh sage.