Grilled roasted potatoes are a perfect side for all those sandwiches and meats you’re cooking outdoors this time of year. Easy, flavorful and almost no effort…sign me up!
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes or small red potatoes halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- Fresh Rosemary or thyme
- Few pats of unsalted butter
- Toss fingerling potatoes through fresh herbs in a large bowl until well coated.
- Wrap potatoes in foil, ensuring they are covered on all sides.
- Place directly on grill over medium low heat. Close grill and cook 25-30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add a few pats of butter to top of potatoes as well as any extra fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately.