Getting our Super Bowl snacks started early! Another fabulous hummus option. This is great with tortilla chips and fresh veggies. Whip it up and enjoy for a few days!
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 4 cups canned garbanzo beans
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 3 tsp kosher salt
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water or liquid from canned beans
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 jar roasted red peppers drained
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Olive oil as needed
- Pine nuts roasted, for garnish
- Paprika for garnish
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to a food processor. Process until smooth. If needed, drizzle a few tablespoons of olive oil through the feed tube to help smooth mixture. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 5 days.
- Garnish with roasted pine nuts and/or a few dashes of paprika if serving immediately.