Elevate your next happy hour with this amazingly easy and delicious bruschetta! The perfect summer tomatoes make this dish even more delicious! Want to get extra crazy? Omit the baguette and toss the finished appetizer with cooked pasta for an easy meal!
Roasted Tomato Bruschetta with Burrata
- 1-2 pints grape tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1 ball Burrata cheese
- Baguette baked and sliced
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In an oven safe skillet, toss tomatoes and garlic with olive oil, salt, pepper and basil. Spread around pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until tomatoes start releasing some of their juices.
- While tomatoes are cooking, prepare breadcrumbs. In a small nonstick skillet, melt butter. Add panko breadcrumbs. Cook 5-7 minutes on medium low heat, watching closely and moving around often. You want a light brown color.
- When tomatoes are done cooking, remove from oven. Add basil pesto in small dollops around pan. Sprinkle half of panko breadcrumbs over top. Break up Burrata and spread around pan. Sprinkle remaining breadcrumbs over top.
- Return pan to oven and bake 2-3 more minutes to slightly warm Burrata.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil. Serve with warm baguette for dipping.