These sliders are healthy, quick, easy and a great way to change up your normal burger slider. Fire up the grill or oven and get these on the table tonight!
Salmon Sliders with Sriracha Aioli
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb salmon cut into 8 small filets
- 2-3 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 8 Hawaiian rolls slider size
- 2 avocados sliced
- 8 slices of bacon cooked
- Arugula or cabbage
- Sriracha aioli store bought or homemade below
Sriracha Aioli (Makes 2/3 cup):
- ½ cup avocado mayo
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cut salmon into individual filets. Place on a baking sheet, covered with foil. Drizzle avocado oil lightly over each filet (about 1-2 tsp on each). Drizzle lemon juice lightly over each filet (about 1 tsp on each). Season with kosher salt and pepper. Sprinkle brown sugar lightly over each filet (about 1 Tbsp on each). Place directly under broiler of oven for 6-7 minutes. Alternatively, grill for roughly 3 minutes on each side. Ensure grill is well oiled so that fish doesn’t stick or break.
- While salmon is cooking, lightly toast Hawaiian buns. If using homemade aioli, quickly prepare.
- Assemble sliders with buns, arugula or cabbage, salmon, slice of avocado, bacon and aioli. Serve with fries or small salad.
- Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.