Looking for a quick and healthy breakfast? Work from home lunch? We’ve got you covered. High in protein, fast and delicious!
Scrambled Egg Wrap
Servings: 1 serving
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 wedge laughing cow cheese or 1 Tbsp spreadable cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 lavash wrap or large tortilla we love Joseph’s lavash bread
- 1/4 avocado
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add egg mixture. While cooking, use a spatula to pull eggs away from side of pan to get a nice, soft scrambled egg. Cook 4-5 minutes. It’s ideal to have the mixture slightly undercooked.
- Turn off heat. Lay lavash wrap on counter or plate. Spread cheese in a thin layer, leaving about an inch of space around the edge. Top with spinach and scrambled egg mixture, keeping all towards the middle. Drizzle a little salsa on top of eggs. (Hot sauce would also be a great substitute!)
- Wrap lavash wrap around eggs by bringing edges to center and gently folding edges over each other. You should end with a hexagon-like wrap with all edges meeting in the center.
- Wipe skillet out with a paper towel. Spray a little nonstick spray or drizzle a little olive oil. Heat skillet over medium high heat. Place wrap in skillet with the center side down. The heat will cook the wrap and help seal it. Cook 2-3 minutes and flip. Repeat until slightly browned.
- Cut in half and top with avocado and favorite salsa. We love our Roasted Salsa on the website.