A cute, fun, healthy and green smoothie to enjoy on this St. Patty’s Day! Blend one up for the kids for a sweet after school treat!
Mint Oreo Shamrock Protein Shake
- 1 cup milk
- 1 scoop mint chocolate protein powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 scoops collagen
- 1 cup kale or spinach hard stems removed
- 1 cup ice
- 4 Oreo cookies (2 roughly chopped and 2 finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Add milk through ice to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate syrup to shallow bowl. Add finely chopped Oreos to separate shallow bowl. Dip rim of glasses in chocolate sauce and then into Oreos to rim glasses.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. Top with remaining chopped Oreos.
For protein powders, I like Active Stacks and Clean Simple Eats. For collagen, I like Vital Proteins.