Add some greens to your table tonight. An oh so simple Brussels sprouts salad that comes together in minutes and everyone will enjoy! Serve as a side salad or add protein for a main entree! (Parent tip: Serve a healthier salad like this with a main entree that’s a bit more filling like pasta and the kids won’t even know they are eating something healthy!)
Simple Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Trim bottoms off Brussels sprouts and slice in half lengthwise. Working in batches, place Brussels sprouts in food processor and pulse to chop. Don’t over process.
- When done, place chopped sprouts in a large salad bowl.
- Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl until well combined. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss.
- Plate salads and garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper.