A colorful, bright and flavorful salad that couldn’t be easier. Great served with a variety of proteins. Any extra dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Simple Radicchio Salad with Arugula and Apple
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 small head radicchio thinly sliced
- 1 apple sliced into thin matchsticks
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups avocado mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 large handful fresh herbs minced (parsley, chives and dill work well)
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Drizzle half of dressing over salad and gently toss. Plate salad. Serve remaining dressing on the side for anyone who would like more.