We love s’mores! Maybe it’s so much time at the cabin or maybe it’s just the perfect combination of flavors. Either way, our s’mores bars are perfection!
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour we substitute gluten free flour blend
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 full size Hershey bars or 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make sure butter and eggs are at room temperature. You don’t want melted butter from the microwave, just softened to the touch.
- Combine butter and sugars with mixer or food processor until they form a nice whipped mixture. Add 1 egg at a time and continue to mix. Add vanilla extract and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and crushed 1 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers. Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture until well combined.
- Line a 9 x 13” pan with parchment. Press 2/3 of batter into bottom of pan in an even layer. Top with Hershey bar, broken into pieces or chocolate chips. Sprinkle marshmallows over top. Drop dollops of remaining batter over top. The batter should not cover marshmallows. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers over batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes. Once slightly cooled, lift parchment out of pan and cut into squares.