Another delicious icebox cake! Maybe one of our best. All of the tastes of summer in a chilled dessert that everyone will love!
S’Mores Icebox Cake
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 sleeves Graham crackers
- 1 pkg sugar free chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 – 8 oz block cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 jar marshmallow creme
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding mix and 2 cups milk. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a mixer, whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar and cocoa powder until smooth. Add cool whip and mix on low until smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Use a 8x 6” glass pan or dish of choice and dollop thin layer of pudding. Spread with spoon.
- Add single layer of Graham crackers. (Note, break up crackers until smaller pieces if needed, to form a layer of Graham crackers right up to edge of dish). Top with half of the remaining chocolate pudding. Spread very gently. Top with layer of Graham crackers. Spread all marshmallow creme into a layer. Top with layer of Graham crackers. Spread cream cheese mixture over top. Spread very gently. Top with Graham crackers. Top with remaining chocolate pudding.
- Crush remaining crackers until very fine. Sprinkle over top.
- Cover and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
You can also use a trifle dish repeat layers for another option.