Easy yet slightly elevated is the name of the game! A soft scramble plus amazing Burrata cheese makes a creamy yet light and all around delicious dish. Great for breakfast or lunch!
Soft Scrambled Egg Toast with Burrata
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 1 large ball Burrata cheese
- 2 slices proscuitto
- Fresh dill
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add butter to melt.
- Combine eggs, salt, pepper and cheese in a medium bowl. Whisk well. Add to a nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Constantly move eggs around, pulling from edges. You are going for a very soft scramble (almost runny) as they will keep cooking once removed from heat. Once cooked, roughly 5-7 minutes, remove from heat.
- Toast bread. Top with scrambled eggs. Add slice of prosciutto, gently pulled into a few pieces. Gently pull Burrata ball into two pieces and spread atop eggs and prosciutto on both slices of bread.
- Garnish with drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle of red pepper flakes and fresh herbs.
Serves 2, 1 slice each