A wonderfully creamy and delicious dip that is perfect for Super Bowl weekend or any game day! Comes together quickly and easily. Let’s get this one on the table for the group this weekend!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 – 10 oz boxes frozen spinach thawed and drained of all liquid
- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 2 blocks cream cheese softened
- 1 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese plus more to top
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs gluten free, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese through shallot. Combine well. Add in artichoke hearts and spinach. Ensure spinach has been squeezed of all excess liquid. Mix well to combine.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Spread artichoke dip in dish. Sprinkle top with panko breadcrumbs. Top with extra Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove foil and turn oven up to broil. Broil for 3-4 minutes. Watch closely to ensure it doesn’t burn. Serve with crackers or vegetables.