The easiest and prettiest addition to your summer barbecue or brunch table!
Summer Melon and Mozzarella Salad
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/2 honeydew melon seeds removed and balled
- 1/2 cantaloupe seeds removed and balled
- 1 pint strawberries stems removed and quartered
- 1 – 8 oz container Pearl mozzarella
- 3 oz proscuitto
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or agave
- Pinch salt
- Fresh sweet basil julienned
- In a large bowl, combine melon, cantaloupe, strawberries and mozzarella.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, agave and salt. Pour over fruit mixture and gently mix to combine. Pour onto serving platter.
- Tear proscuitto into pieces and tuck into salad. Garnish with basil.