This side dish is healthy, fast, easy and just delicious! We’ve had it on repeat all summer! Use any veggies you have on hand. The keys to this recipe are cutting the vegetables to a similar size so they cook uniformly and to grilling over low heat, nice and slow. The perfect accompaniment to any entree you are making!
Summer Roasted Vegetables
- 3 bell peppers cut into 3” pieces
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 zucchini sliced lengthwise into 1/2” wide pieces
- 2 yellow squash sliced lengthwise into 1/2” wide pieces
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh thyme
- Heat grill to medium low heat.
- In a medium bowl, add bell peppers, onions, zucchini and squash.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place directly on grill. Grill for 6-7 minutes on first side. Turn and grill for 6-7 minutes on second side.
- Place veggies on large platter. Top with crumbled feta and fresh thyme. Serve immediately.