Beef, Brie and Bacon (Jam), oh my! A summer weekend calls for firing up that grill (on repeat!). These burgers are easy, delightfully tasty and have a small twist with the bacon jam. Make our homemade bacon jam for a sweet and smoky addition.
Triple B Sliders
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 lb ground bison meat or grass fed ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- Roma tomato sliced
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 wheel of Brie cheese sliced into 1/2” pieces
- Bacon jam store bought or homemade
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Sauté 5-6 minutes and when browned, turn off heat and let cool.
- Mix meat, garlic & onion powder and worcestershire in large mixing bowl. Once onions have slightly cooled enough to touch, mix in. Using your hands, mix well allowing all of the flavors and ingredients to evenly mix throughout. Form four evenly sized patties. Grill on preheated grill, about 5-6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. In the last few minutes of cooking on the second side, top with sliced Brie cheese to slightly melt. While cheese is melting, quickly grill buns by placing them open-faced on grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble burgers by garnishing with lettuce, tomato and a spread of bacon jam on the bun. Enjoy!