The Super Bowl of eating is done and unfortunately, all those guests and family members are still going to be hungry again today! Try our easy, flavorful and delicious Turkey noodle soup for all of those leftovers!
Turkey Noodle Soup
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots I like the colorful heirloom ones
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 5-6 cloves garlic diced
- 1 1/2 cups celery diced (leaves & stalks)
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 box / pkg egg noodles about 8-9 ounces
- 1 bay leaf
- 2-3 cups leftover turkey cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- Heat large stock pot over medium high heat. Add olive oil. Add veggies, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add broth and bay leaf and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add turkey, noodles, and coconut aminos.
- Turn heat to low. Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes. Discard bay leaf and serve.