An easy, quick and refreshing drink for a warm summer day!
Watermelon Lime Agua Fresca
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Lime seltzer water
- Granulated sugar
- Fresh mint
- Lime wedges
- In a blender, mix watermelon, lime zest and juice, and honey. Puree until smooth.
- Dip rim of glass in shallow bowl filled with 1/2” of water. Dip wet rim in shallow bowl with sugar. This will adhere sugar to rim of glass.
- Pour watermelon mixture in glass until 3/4 full. Fill rest of glass with lime seltzer water. Mix well.
- Garnish with lime and fresh mint.
- If desired to make this into an alcoholic drink, 1 oz vodka or tequila could be added in lieu of water.