It doesn’t get any easier than this beautifully colorful and delicious summer salad! We had this on the menu a few weeks back at the lake for a summer BBQ and it was delish! Enjoy!
Watermelon and Peach Salad
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 small watermelon or 1/2 large watermelon cubed
- 2 peaches cubed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon and peaches. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice and zest and olive oil. Pour over salad and gently toss.
- Add crumbled feta and mint. Gently toss and serve.