A “must” for your next gathering! The creamy texture of the cheese combined with the sweetness of the honey and cranberries, topped with the crunch of the pistachios is perfection! This recipe couldn’t be easier to make! The only critical factor is having your first three ingredients at room temperature to achieve the whipped texture.
Whipped Feta Dip with Honey, Pistachios and Cranberries
- 16 oz feta cheese room temperature
- 8 oz ricotta cheese I prefer whole milk, room temperature
- 4 oz sour cream room temperature
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp honey
- Pitas or flatbread for dipping
- Combine feta, ricotta and sour cream in a food processor. Mix until smooth, roughly 3-4 minutes.
- Plate dip in a bowl or platter. Drizzle honey across top of dip. Garnish pistachios and cranberries over the honey. (The honey will help them stick). I like to do my honey and toppings right down the center.
- Serve with warm pita or flatbread wedges.